The Candy Queen ♥
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday 11 September 2013 | 03:35 | 0 ☆ Eun-Kwang Wifeyy. ☆
Heyyy guysss and Assalamualaikum ! Long time no see haa ? Haha. So, how are you ? Me ? I'm alright and feeling so great, but I'm still afraid of my future. Huhh, but it's okay, I'll think about it later. Hmm, so now I just want to share my development. Yeah my "perkembangan". I just want you to know that I'm not form 4 yet. Yaa sadlife right ? My birthdate is on DECEMBER. Longg time to wait. Ahh, forget it. Let's get started.

Alright Know We're talking about My Development. If I tell you guys about my development I've to show you my latest photos right ? Hmm should I show you my latest photos ? Sorry, My Beautiful latest photos ? Yaa Beautiful, I'm a beautiful person. Cehhh, I'm joking laa. I'm not a beautiful person but I am a Cute person ! Wakaka. SORRY ! Joking again. Truly I'm a Mediocre and ordinary person. Just a Normal Human. There you are my pictures ! I'm a cute and beautiful person, I'm a cute and beautiful person, I'm a cute and beautiful person. Lalalalala. I don't care.







Actually, I don't want to share my development to you because you're such a stalker ! I just wanted to show you my Pictures. I'm So Sorry ! SORRY again. Mwehehehe. Byeee Assalamualaikum ! Love yaa !
PAST


_______________________________________
◕ Assalamualaikum ◕


Hello and Assalamualaikum Fellas, Welcome to My History Blog . For Sure, I love Allah and Rasulullah . For Short You can Call Me Rash.
Do Follow Me Guyss.
_______________________________________
◕ Shouting Time ◕



_______________________________________
◕ Awesome VV.I.P ◕


◕ Dance With Me ? ◕

◕ Big Claps ◕

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google