The Candy Queen ♥
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday 13 July 2013 | 02:52 | 0 ☆ Eun-Kwang Wifeyy. ☆


But I'm scared of it . I just keep thinking, holy shit, I'm a year closer to finishing school forever and then college, and work, and possibly falling in love and getting babies and all that . Huhh I wish I didn't have to grow up at all . Most teens can't wait to get out of the house and work and be independent and those stuff but honestly, I'm so scared of being alone . Out there . In the real world . Where people will do anything for money and when friends can turn into enemies . Ohh please don't . I just want to stay child . You know, when we felt like the world could'nt touch us and the darkness of everything around us, never tainted us.

A year ago, I was a girl who was completely random and I did'nt really care about what happening . And now, a couple years later, look at me now . Maybe the same person on the outside, but on the inside, it's just so crazy . I don't feel like the same person anymore . So much things that I can't even remember, like to be truly happy or sad . Which is horrifying . And this is just teenhood . Imagine being an adult and having to go through hard works . So much works and things to do than we do now. Being screamed by the boss, not being able to make enough money, Ohh God . I really scared of that . My problems right now look so much more okay and prettier than the problems of an adult, Maybe.

Sadlife . I should've think like this . Should I ? Hmmm .

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Assalamualaikum ◕


Hello and Assalamualaikum Fellas, Welcome to My History Blog . For Sure, I love Allah and Rasulullah . For Short You can Call Me Rash.
Do Follow Me Guyss.
_______________________________________
◕ Shouting Time ◕



_______________________________________
◕ Awesome VV.I.P ◕


◕ Dance With Me ? ◕

◕ Big Claps ◕

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google